2.11.2010

Book Cover Archive

What could be better than a site dedicated to great design and books, true love?

Maybe.

Dear Dice,

Thank you for sharing with me. I believe you have sparked my newest obsession (be assured, I'll be posting like crazy).

Love,

Sissy

(From Dice)
The Book Cover Archive--way to be.... They categorize and keep you updated on new talent in design. Medium of choice? Book covers.
Naturally I eat up each new post like a starving orphan. These Cormac McCarthy covers were done by one David Pearson and are quite impressive.






I think Darling might have an accident if he happens to see these. We own every single Cormac McCarthy book and Darling wrote his honors thesis on Blood Meridian. It's a pretty intense affair. I look forward to making room for a second round of the McCarthy catalog.

No comments: