2.21.2010

From the Mixed Up Files...

Coming across some photos from winter projects (no edits, terrible lighting, point and shoot camera--sorry) thought I'd share a few for folks back home...

You know the reports of people finding Jesus in the dogs ass hair or Mary burned into a piece of toast, or something? The story goes that one day I was crafting and cash got to eating some felt...we found this "miracle" some 24 hours later...
Remember when I fell in love with this little guy? Well, Darling remembered, and now he lives at our house :)

I made our stockings last year (2008) on December 23 around 10PM. I have to say I'm surprised they're holding up well.




After rummaging through all of our knickknacks I think we came up with 4 or 5 actual ornaments and a few random objects we stuck hooks on and called festive. We purchased a few colored balls, lights and ribbon, winter shaped cookie cutters, and a singing Elvis from one of the many Graceland gift shops. The rest were cut from sparkly paper and felt...






Mardi Gras tree topper


No comments: