3.15.2010

Where in the World?




In my Grandma Mary's basement playroom she has dedicated an entire wall to a wallpaper map of the world. I remember when she got it it was sooo cool. In retirement she and Marcus have definitely been living it up for as far back as my memory can reach, traveling to Turkey, Greece, Russia, China, Australia, and everywhere in between--so exotic. We'd take a look at how far they flew, where they stayed, and could pair vacation photos with pinpointed far away destinations.

Looking at D*S sneak peeks I've seen old classroom style pull-down maps popping up in living rooms and, well, I really like it.  Cheap unexpected statement art? I'd probably buy one if we ever crossed paths...

+++++

Tell me you're not in love with that sweet bull mastiff puppy. Straight face, no cheating...

No comments: