4.15.2010

I Miss You, Short Hair


I saw this girls cute haircut and suddenly missed having short hair. I've had short hair for most of my life and only about 3 years ago did I (for some reason or another, it's probably just laziness) stop getting haircuts altogether. This is the length of my hair as of 3/11/2010... to cut or to grow? to dye or to leave? fringe or no fringe?


I think the time to find a new hairdresser (yes, it's true, I haven't gotten my hair cut, not once, since I've been in Memphis) ... what to do, what to do ...

Also, we're moving! More coming on that later... I've been tired, working hard to get this move underway (I swore up and down less than a year ago I'd never move again) and things have fallen into place unexpectedly, quickly, and neatly (the timing is impeccable, if anything). Wish us luck.

xoxo

3 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

You can totally pull off short hair, but I love your long hair!!!

Ann-Michelle said...

Did I not tell you to do this exact thing to your hair at Thanksgiving? I am not crazy. Though I can't seem to pull together my own hair/clothing. I need serious help. and -20 lbs.

I have eaten at noodle & co. 4 times in the past 2 weeks. I think of you.

Camille said...

I envy your long gorgeous locks! I do know how well short hair suits you though... tough decision. I am excited to see what you come up with!