5.17.2010

Book Break



I haven't yet decided what to read after the epic Executioner's Song so I brought along Fantastic Mr. Fox to work with me so I could have a screen break (my poor eyes just can't take it for 8 hours). Unfortunately, it took a lot less time to finish than I had anticipated. Oh well, it was a whimsical few minutes that would have otherwise be spent staring into space... it's one of those days. And, if you haven't already, please see the movie. I was totally enchanted with it and have now spent part of this afternoon watching youtube features...

This one is my favorite, featuring Dahl's wife and Gipsy House:

3 comments:

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

so I think your blog is one of the more interesting blogs I read. refreshing. creative. fun. Consider yourself complimented! Also, I HEART Mr. Fox!

E said...

Thanks Steph! So nice of you. Fox is for Awesome :)