5.21.2010

Fin


Hooray! Congratulations Darling! You've worked incredibly long, hellish hours. It's been a really hard year. You need to take a break, you've definitely earned it. I love you. I do, and if we can make it through your first year of teaching, I think we're weatherproof!

So I guess a few drinks and some good food is in store for the weekend... I've got a long list of things I would like to make for a delicious, lazy(ish) weekend (we'll see how far I actually make it down the list). Indian food and naan, granola, crusty bread and hummus, loads of veggies and summer salads, you know, official "summer's here" dishes and foods that are easy and quick to grab "when you feel like it" which, I'm going to go ahead and guess, for Darling, is going to be between naps and reading sessions.

Also, I met Little Sister yesterday!! No, not some long lost step sibling, but my Little through the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization. (Finally! I had my original interview in January!!) She's adorable, we're going to officially hang out sometime next week.

So, that's all exciting news, no?


Happy Weekend
xoxo

2 comments:

Steph said...

OH MY GOSH! I used this exact same picture on my blog last month to commemorate the end of my college days. Maybe you should check it out. Have fun celebrating :)

Camille said...

You are both incredibly amazing! Not many people would have made it through a year like you guys have had and I admire you both so much! I send my love and relaxation your way! MUAH!