7.13.2010

Poky Little Puppy

Everyone, meet Cash's new cousin: Eva



My sister and her family adopted a new puppy! Little Eva is a 5 month old shih tzu. So, so sweet. Unlike Cash, she's great with kids. I'm so happy and excited for them. You can read more about little Eva here.

I was totally blown away when I told my sister I thought these were great photos (specifically the lighting in the first one) for a little point and shoot camera and she told me my 3 year old nephew Benny took them! You're impressed too, no? Apparently he just loves to take photos! Don't worry, I've already expressed to her how strongly I feel about encouraging him to use this artistic outlet.

Yay little Eva, welcome to the (extended) family!

1 comment:

Ann-Michelle said...

its weird now that she used to look like that.