8.16.2010

Lets Go

I've been having dreams about diving. I wake up each morning anxious to go back into the ocean. Darling and I have talked about trying to dive during the holidays if we can get the time off to do so. Suddenly, there are so many amazing locations added to my "to-see" list.

All images via Google Image Search
Vietnam


Beliez
Grand Caymen


It's both thrill inducing and a total bummer to have a new hobby that requires travel to participate in. I love that diving will take me all over, I wish I could indulge more often. Maybe i should pick up another hobby in addition to diving, something I already have, something like... the accordion. 

Didn't I tell you? A beautiful white accordion has made its way (mystically, unexpectedly) into my hands. At first it was hilarious, then I gave it a second thought.

No comments: