8.30.2010

One Year Ago Today...

Cash-Mayne Money Pants sauntered in and changed our lives and hearts forever...
A roundup (of sorts) of our first year together:

Remember when Cash was in the newspaper for the blessing of the pets?
I'm pretty sure Cash as outgrown his coat I made. I think it will look like a toy saddle by the time winter rolls around!

My sweet, sweet boy. You've changed everything. Getting a pup of my own is one of the best (and most expensive ;) ) things I've ever done. Many happy returns boy! We love having you as part of our unconventional family.
xoxo

3 comments:

Jessica C. said...

happy birthday cashman! Love his adorable wrinkles.. so cute. I love how pets become part of the family. I never understood it until I was a pet owner.

Camille said...

Oh that was so precious! I love him. What a sweet puppy!

Karalee Kuchar said...

Happy Birthday/Anniversary CASH!! I like your wrinkly face when you are sleeping