10.04.2010

Guest Post: One Percent Of One

Hey! I'm Sophia of onepercentofone. I'm guest blogging for the lovely SissyJupe as she goes on her epic road trip across my home state, Tennessee! I'm going to share a weekly tradition from my blog with y'all- Music Monday. Every Monday on my blog, I share a song from my vast (and awesome!) music library.  This week's song is "Nothing I can do" from Memphis band, Snowglobe. Before you listen to this song, I should warn you. It's very catchy and will linger in your head ALL day. I speak from experience. :)
 




Dig it?! I knew you would. Listen to more Snowglobe on their Myspace page and if you ever get the chance to see them live, do it! You won't be disappointed! They put on an amazing that both new and old fans enjoy.

Thanks for having me! Have a great Monday!

No comments: