10.11.2010

Like Minds, Like Souls






"My dream is to walk around the world. A smallish backpack, all essentials neatly in place. A camera. A notebook. A traveling paint set. A hat. Good shoes. A nice pleated (green?) skirt for the occasional seaside hotel afternoon dance."
Maira Kalman (The Principles of Uncertainty)









This NYT Maria Kalman post is sure to brighten your day!



I hope you all are well.
Mom is still in town.
Things have been surprisingly mellow despite the packed schedule.
I misjudged. And you know what?
She's great with my Cashman
and
I don't think she even cares about my clean fridge...

but it is nice to have a clean fridge anyway.


xoxo

1 comment:

Rachel Swan said...

I can't believe you beat me to posting this quot! My love of Maria Kalman knows no bounds - she is my hero.

Iam so happy that things are going well with your mom + good luck with your show!

p.s. so glad you're back! I've miss you like crazy :)