11.11.2010

Bit O Love


Image Via Google


I can't figure out why Darling gives me such a hard time about these...

If even a single wrapper is discovered (possibly in the side compartment of my car door) I face accusations of being an OLD, crazy, cat lady. Namely, old. Apparently it is only old people that enjoy this sweet chewy bit-o-love (sorry, I had to).

I'm not much of a candy/sweets person (I'm more of a salty/cheese girl) and I'm not much of a snacker, but I think the Bit O Honey is awesome. And I'm convinced that I can't be the only one residing in this camp. I think the categorization of Bit O Honey as an old person treat is simply unfair. I mean, at least I'm not eating Necco Wafers or Circus Peanuts or black licorice. 


I love you Bit O' Honey.
xo


Do you have a favorite guilty-pleasure snack too?


9 comments:

BriannEm said...

Crunchy Cheetos. And Mint Oreos. Frozen Lemonade. Just too many to count...

Steph said...

I too am more of a salty/cheese girl (just ate a string cheese while reading your blog).
But . . . I can also pound me some sweets too. Once I had a bunch of rolos and those really cool checkerboard pretzel squares and I made little sandwiches out of them. Ate dozens and dozens. yum!

The Lady said...

Speaking of old...Hand me a Werther's hard candy or a See's sucker and I'm a goner. Now THAT'S grandma. Love you. I wish you were here right now so you could come and make a crafting mess with me in the kitchen. It's not as fun to do it by yourself :)

Emily said...

B- I love me some fresh (sour!) lemonade. I don't think I've ever seen mint oreos..

S- I don't even think I remember what rolos are exactly... chocolate covered something... But I do know that I had a Take 5 once and it was an awesome chocolate/pretzel fix! Have you ever tried sea salt chocolate? OOOHH guuurl, I bet you would lurve it.

A- omg. We are old lady kindred spirits, talk about old people treats! So what, we figure out how to skype? I need to get my xmas on!

Ann-Michelle said...

Did we grow up in different families? I think i've only eaten 2 of these in my entire life. Also, Dad loves rolos. I think of rolos and nut rolls as dad candy.

There is pretty much no candy that I cannot resist. I don't like candy much at all. Chocolate things are a little bit more difficult, but generally avoidable. For me, its baked goods that make me drool. Orange rolls, sticky buns, and this glorious stuff from Kneaders called german chocolate bread pudding.

Emily said...

Dad loves Whoppers and Nut Rolls. Mom loves Baby Ruth and licorice. I can be a bit of a cookie monster, but usually sticky buns and donuts are just too sweet for me. (Except for the Pioneer Woman maple cinnamon rolls.... good. night.)

Ann-Michelle said...

Just so you know, I can't get my mind off of eating everything at Kneaders right now.

Camille said...

You are an old soul. Embrace it!

@photojennic said...

bit o honey is AWESOME!