11.16.2010

Fall Fave


+




(Lactose Free or Soy) Vanilla Ice Cream + Fresh Pomegranate Seeds
 = 
the perfect balance of sweet and tart


I think it's nice to have a few seasonal treats that don't revolve around maple, pumpkin, molasses, all spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, ginger) and brown sugar. As much as I enjoy each of those flavors, I get bogged down by the sugary, richness associated with each. The combo of vanilla and pomegranate offers a light, fresh, bright alternative that Darling and I are both going absolutely crazy for.




1 comment:

BriannEm said...

Ooh! One of my favorite holiday things is Pomegranate 7UP. For some reason it's only available during the Christmas/Holiday season. It's not overly sweet and still bubbly-ly refreshing. Also, when you come out to visit, we'll have to get together. You, me, and Rach.