11.18.2010

Whip Your Hair




Until just now, I had no idea that this song was performed by Will Smith's 10 year old daughter. Ten, are you kidding me? My niece is 10!! Well, I can't stop singing it. I don't know what the deal is but I'm loving this polished, post-production edited sound in all of its manufactured glory. It's the catchiest hook I've heard in a while... I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth... 


...it induces the most awesome and ridiculous of dances...



I beg your pardon if this video/song has gone totally viral. Again, I don't have television. It's amazing how many cultural nuances one can miss out on when turning on the tube is not only not done, but not possible. 

No comments: