12.22.2010

Go... Glow... Go...




Hi! 

So, it's the week of Christmas!!
Crazy, no?
My mom, who is very smart, pointed out to me
That I'm feeling all mixed up because I'm missing my "normal" seasonal cues
Living here in Tennessee.
So, that's what's been happening... it all makes sense
See? Smart.


So, I'm going to be on holiday hiatus
Taking a break
Traveling far
Enjoying a few days off
Enjoying the good company of family and friends...
 And eating entirely too much.


I've got posts scheduled to keep on coming
Lots of cozy pictures to ensure you're feeling warm and fuzzy
If you'd like to keep stopping by to say hello.
But I understand if you too are on hiatus (which isn't a bad call if I say so myself)


Thank you so much for all of your kind words, support, and friendship

I'll be seeing you very very soon.


xoxo



2 comments:

Rachel Swan said...

Oh, I'm going to miss you - but I'm looking forward to your cozy photos. Happy Christmas, you!

xoxoxox

Soph! said...

Happy Holidays!