2.01.2011

There's A First Time For Everything {adventures in online shopping}

Okay, so we've admitted there's a slight problem when it comes to me + shopping. My sister has gone so far as to name it a phobia and recommend exposure therapy. I would argue my case isn't so severe as all that; unfortunately, Darling agrees with her. In order to prove myself I made my first (!!) online clothing purchase. (record scratch) Hold up, what?! Isn't it the 21st century? Hasn't this been going on with regularity for the last decade if not longer? Yeah. I know, I know. But you've got to remember you're talking to the girl that has been using her 9th grade backpack in lieu of a purse for three months now (because a. she's not a girl that has multiple bags to match multiple outfits b. she never got around to buying another after the previous bag utterly fell to pieces.) (Yeah, no worries, I remedied that one too.) So, in honor of the occasion, I'd like to thank my sister and Darling for their negative encouragement; I always knew I could prove you wrong. I would also  like to thank ASOS for their extensive online collection. And lastly, I'd like to thank my job for paying me, making this all possible.



woot!
xo

2 comments:

The Lady said...

I am really, really proud of you. No, really.

BriannEm said...

They may regret introducing you to the wonders of internet shopping... in the last few month's I've spent over 1,000 on various and sundries...