3.24.2011

Wait Were You Talking About My Dance or My Life?


I'm not typically a sucker for children. And what I mean by that is, I think they're cute and funny and all but I love giving them back to their respective parents and generally no sanctimonious, "ah, the wisdom and innocence of children" jargon falls from my mouth (although puppies are altogether another story... as I suppose it should be, just that, most other folk reverse priorities -- their choice -- "eee...PUPPY!"). But this little girl, she's different. Because this is a story of true determination, endurance, and refusal to quit, even when you're shoes just won't do it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

The Tragedy of First Position




Thanks for sharing Hawkward


5 comments:

Steph said...

so adorable! that would have totally been me, had I ever taken a dance class!

BriannEm said...

I love... LOVE this! Oh my heart.

welundell said...

This was so CUTE/funny! I had tears in my eyes. She never gave up on it I love it, especially the end when she tries to use her hands...classic! Thanks for that!

Hawk said...

I am glad that this resonated so well with you Em! I knew there was a reason I thought of you when I saw it!

I'll be a little more sensitive to my "Emily has got to see this" instincts from here on out...

Ryan & Amanda said...

So funny and cute! That is totally my Alli's personality and it cracks me up often! Thanks for sharing!