6.03.2011

You Ain't Know Nothin Bout The Big City, Lil Girl


The time has come to officially/formally announce the news of relocation:

Brooklyn, NY 

Darling has signed a contract with a school in the heart of BK and it seems like the next logical move for us. It's incredibly exciting, overwhelming, stressful, hopeful--all of the above. We have so much to do in order to get ourselves there in just under one month's time so there will most likely be a lull in posting; however, all your good juju, lovin, well-wishes of luck and hints about jobs or apartments are welcome! 

Lord knows Ima need all of it!

xoxo

seven-one-eight



6 comments:

BriannEm said...

Ooh! That sounds like a fantastic adventure!! Rachel and I should plan a girl's only trip and come out to visit once you're settled. Good luck with the move.

Steph said...

oh I love New York! This will be a great adventure. It's funny - even though I'm galavanting around South America I still feel a twinge of jealousy that you'll be living in the Big Apple. Guess it is human nature to find something else to want. I'm happy for you guys! Best of luck relocating! And I'm still undecided about the hair -you?

libby said...

woohoo! you seem like such a new york girl--I'm sure the city will take right to you. let me know if you want stevie's email address. he lives in williamsburg, and loves it.

Sophia said...

New York is my favorite city in the world! Can't wait to read about your new adventures! Congrats to Darling

Rachel Swan said...

YES! This is what I've been waiting to hear! Hooray for you + your little family, I'm so happy for all three of you.

This will be an adventure that I may have to check out for myself - can I sleep on your couch?

Love and luck and happiness to you, deary. XO

Karalee Kuchar said...

I want to live on that street. P.s. today is sales day which means I have the entire day to entertain myself on the internet:)
good work