2.10.2012

On the Turntable




I have been to some really incredible performances in the last couple of weeks and still have exciting things to look forward to in the upcoming few. I want to write and reflect and chew on the experiences, but some of it I am still digesting. In the meantime, here are a couple of songs that lift my heart and seem to always be rotating on the turntable while we're at home in the evenings:

This has been my favorite song since Christmas time, I absolutely cannot get enough of it.

The sweetest "miss you" song on paper.

A reliving of one of the greatest performances I've seen to date.


What are you listening to right now?
xoxo


*The Pro-Ject PRM 1.3 Genie Turntable (pictured above) has been amazing to have at the house. I would highly recommend it if you are looking to invest in an upgrade to your audio equipment. I feel it's important to note (if I'm going to go ahead and make this plug) however, that it isn't directly compatible with your receiver and must be connected through a preamp so it may not be your best option if you are looking for a standalone player.  

No comments: